Welcome

Are you looking that perfect place for great make-up tips? Want to wear make-up but just don’t know how? You have a dark skin complexion and do not know what foundation is the best for you? Ladies, this blog is made for you!!!

I am also welcoming all your comments and suggestions…hope this is going to be a fun journey.

Friday, June 5, 2009


Hi everyone, i have been wanting to write like forever and just got around to do so, i have been so busy with work and all so here we go I wanted to share with you my new favorite lipstick. Yes I said LIPSTICK! I rarely wear lipstick because I rather have glossy sexy lips but I found out lately how a matte bright lip can look so glamorous! I have been wearing all kind of matte lipstick with chestnut, nightmoth or currant lipliners but my favorite of all is the bright red MAC Ruby Woo! I wear it with nightmoth liner by drawing a very thick line around my lips and then blending the line with lipstick. I usually do not wear a lot of color on my eyes This lipstick looks good on any complexion, if you are light skin, you can use it without any lipliners or with MAC Vino liner. Other nice matte lipstick to try from MAC are:

• Spirit (beige)

• Velvet Teddy

• So Chaud

• Kinda sexy

Remember these lipsticks look better worn matte…so no need to add a gloss…

No comments:

Post a Comment