Welcome

Are you looking that perfect place for great make-up tips? Want to wear make-up but just don’t know how? You have a dark skin complexion and do not know what foundation is the best for you? Ladies, this blog is made for you!!!

I am also welcoming all your comments and suggestions…hope this is going to be a fun journey.

Monday, June 8, 2009

Ok so these are a few things that i have in my kit and thought i might share some with you, make me know what you guys think.



This my airbrush makeup system. I use this whenever i am doing a makeup application for someone especially weddings.



These are some of my absolute favourite products the mary kay mascara and liquid foundations.

These are mark lip gloss key rings, these are really cute and convenient. I usually give these away to brides as a little token. :-)


This is the costal scents mineral foundation primer absolutely perfect.

This is one of my eyeshadow palette the costal scents 88 palette, its really great if you are just starting out as a makeup artist. Its a good palette to own.


These work miracles Mary Kay time wise cleanser and moisturizer. The eye makeup remover in the middle is the best.

You can always try these products and let me know what you think.

:-) P.G.Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment